Harassment and Discrimination Policy & Procedure
Workplace Behaviour Contact Officers
Workplace Behaviour Contact Officers (WBCO's) are appointed under the University's Harassment and Discrimination Policy to provide a first point of contact for members of the University community who may have experienced harassment and/or discrimination. Staff or students seeking assistance may contact any of the WBCOs on the list as WBCOs provide a service to staff and students across the entire University community.
Formal harassment and discrimination complaints should be directed to the relevant Head of Budget Centre. Alternatively, the formal written complaint can, in the case of conduct by student, be provided to the Manager, Support and Equity Unit or, in the case of conduct by an employee, be provided to the Executive Director, Human Resources. Information regarding the University's Harassment and Discrimination Policy is available from you HR Advisor.
- Information for Workplace Behaviour Contact Officers [PDF]
- Appointment of Workplace Behaviour Contact Officers [PDF]
- WBCO Advice Guidelines and Reporting Form [PDF]
- WBCO Telephone Checklist [PDF]
- Workplace Behaviour Contact Officer - Expression of Interest [PDF]
- Workplace Behaviour Contact Officer Poster [PDF]